Besides Agriculture, Real Estate is the second largest employer in the economy.
It comprises four sub-sectors - housing, retail, hospitality, and commercial. While
housing contributes to five-six per cent of the country's GDP, the remaining three
sub-sectors are also growing at a rapid pace, meeting the increase in infrastructural
Hospitality market comprises hotels, serviced apartments and convention centres.
NCR and Mumbai remain the biggest hospitality markets in India.
According to the 'Real Estate and Construction Professionals in India by 2020' study
by Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) in November 2011, there is a demand-supply
gap of the order of 82-86 per cent in the number of professionals and the skill
sets in real estate sector. The study indicates a supply-demand gap of 44 million
core professionals by 2020.
Silverpeople is closely following the developments and is aware of the challenges
this industry face, one of foremost being getting the right people on board. Silverpeople
have helped/helping multiple corporations in the real estate industry to get the
right people on board, faster. Our stronghold in the retail and consumer product
industry positions us uniquely to be able to understand the nuisances of multiple
business roles and close them most efficiently.
- AGM: Sales & Marketing, for a leading real estate developer
- Mall Manager : for a prestigious client dealing in commercial
and residential development
- Engineer Planning & Control : for a niche high end real estate
- GM / DGM : Sales and BD for a leading player in commercial
real estate development
- Site Engineer, planning managers, QC managers : for multiple
real estate companies
- Senior Sales/Customer support Consultants for an upcoming
real estate player in India
- Multiple BDM's for few real estate players in Bangalore
- Multiple engineering positions: Structural Engineer, Planning
Engineer, Design Engineer for a client specializing in Villa project development